We are all about gifts that give back this holiday season. In addition to our own product, we have found gifts that are sure to please all while embodying the holiday spirit.
1. Earrings from Starfish Project A company that sells jewelry to help restore the lives of exploited women in Asia.
2. Paper Mache Animal Sculptures from West Elm Handmade in Haiti, these sculptures give back and are made from recycled materials.
3. Fab Dog Reversible Puffer Keep the your little fur-balls warm with these adorable dog jackets! A portion of the profit is donated to a charity of your choice.
4. Kate Spade Hand in Hand Hand Warmers These fun hand warmers are a product of Kate Spade’s product line “Hand in Hand,” benefitting women in war-torn countries.
5.Queen B Bubble Bath Made by the women of New Orleans, to help appease the devastation of Hurricane Katrina.
6. PeaceKeeper ‘Eco-Moist’ Lip Paint An environmentally friendly, natural product that comes in great colors.
7. Toms Eyewear Made famous for their shoes, Toms Eyewear now helps bring sight to those in need.
8. Etanesh Stripes Scarf A company dedicated to helping women of Africa who have been exploited due to the effects of poverty. Each item is named after the woman you are helping by purchasing.
9. Push- Pull Bookends A unique gift that serves to help eradicate poverty with each purchase.
10. LemLem Lila Wide Leg Pants Handmade in Ethiopia to help create work for the local people.
Give back this holiday season!